The majority of people know that minerals and vitamins are essential for the general health. Vitamin C, iron, calcium, and magnesium are the most important ones. Magnesium, more particularly, provides numerous health benefits such as body strengthening, boosting of the mood, and alleviation of fatigue.
So, try to include magnesium on a daily basis, since its regular consumption will provide the following 6 health benefits:
- Regulation of the high blood pressure – To control your blood pressure, add magnesium to your diet and cut the ill effects of the high blood pressure.
- Migraine Headaches – If you suffer from migraine attacks, then magnesium is the perfect key to all of your migraine-related problems. Magnesium is recommended by researchers for prevention of migraine.
- Depression and Other Mood Problems – Numerous people claimed that magnesium consumption boosted their mood and improved their state of mind. Anxiety problems were treated by magnesium in an effective way, too.
- Bone Health – Bone health is extremely important, especially for people as they grow old. ½ of the magnesium is stored in the bones and the other half works in synergy alongside with vitamin D and calcium in order to promote healthier and stronger bones.
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease – Lack of magnesium results in insulin resistance, then leading to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. Having your magnesium levels under control will help you to prevent such problems, and will maintain your sugar levels in the blood in check.
- Cancer Reduction – Scientists proved that magnesium lowers the risk of colorectal cancer by 13%. Boost the magnesium intake no matter if the cancer runs in your family genes
Additional Benefits Of Magnesium Supplementation
Improves the energy levels
Calms the nerves
Relieves spasms and muscle pain
Magnesium Supplements Types
Magnesium Chelate: can be found in foods naturally and it’s highly absorbable
Magnesium Citrate: it has a laxative effect and it’s used to treat constipation improvement of digestion
Magnesium Chloride Oil: it boosts energy, relieve muscle pain, heals wounds
Magnesium Threonate: highly absorbable
Magnesium Orotate: it has orotic acid that is extremely beneficial for the heart